Re: [ST] Courtesy light = dead battery

Having done this once, I devised a buzzer and a couple of relays to let
me know when this occurred. It ties into the headlight circuits and
the parking light. You know it is functioning each time you start the
bike with a very quick buzz. I had to add the second relay because it
would continually buzz when using the high beam. I can send you a
schematic in Visio or Word if you'd like. Contact me off-list.
Red Dawg & Flash