Re: [ST] New Models?

Marc Cook wrote:
>Well, I haven't heard the model mentioned yet.
>Actually, I can't say what it is, but it will be a surprise.

You mean Triumph will tell you media guys but not their own dealers??
Ahhh, the power of the pen... ;-)

I belive Marc has to sign a legal form forfeiting large sums of cash, his house and or car, and any and all remaining gonads should he break a confidentiality agreement with Triumph. And that's nothing compared to Harley's confidentiality agreement, the terms of which I can't discuss in polite company.