Re: [ST] Break in?

Thank you to everyone for replying to my message.  Wow, what responses in
such short time.  I love the ST grouplist already!

Yeah, I guess I'll take the back roads home.  If I did have to take the
xpressway for a bit, as long as I kept the rpms going up and down, it should
be ok, right?

When I broke in the R1, I kept going down to 2K, back up to 6K (6K was the
limit on the R1s 1st 600 miles), over and over.  I was getting so sick of
doing it, but I figured its the only safe way to break in the bike correctly
when forced to take the highway.

I'm buying the bike from Triumph of Swansea, MA.

The owner Steve is a realy nice guy.  Very impressed with their service and
friendliness.

Scott