Re: [ST] Scottoiler

You wouldn't be wrong there at all - my dealer refused to fit it at all, and
referred me to the Triumph site, where it specifically states that the
warranty will be conisdered void should any problems arise from it's
fitment - see URL below and click on Scottoiler

http://www.triumph-motorcycles.ltd.uk/faq.html

I know this doesn't help - sorry,
Graeme