Re: [ST] An (un)comfortable decision...

Joel,
Remember with the Heli setup you can also use a regular tubular bar in place
of the heli. I am using a Buell X1 bar which is a bit better. I have a
slight problem with fairing interference but not excessive. Point being that
a set of bars with more reach back towards you could help. Just a thought.

Paul & Dee