[ST] Re: neutral problems

> in the last couple of days, my RS (6 mos, 2500 miles) has started refusing
to go into neutral when at a stop.

First check your engine oil level - too high is as bad as too low, you want
it right in the middle of the sight glass.

Then check your cable - it may need some machine oil down it, and it needs
to be adjusted to only have 1mm or so of free play, so that it *fully*
disengages when you pull the lever.

If that doesn't work, consider re-routing the cable (but this means taking
the tank off). I did this to get more cable length (to reach ST bars) but
it's also been lighter and crisper to operate since.

Barry