[ST] Re: Harley and rest of world.

I for one am not a teenager, nor do I think like one.  I am however a very
good judge of character and am very observant.  I couldn't agree more with
the previous post about Harley riders and their personality traits.  I know
the post was to poke fun, but it also was very accurate.

I work with over a dozen people who ride and own Harley's.  ALL, and I mean
ALL of them condemn and exclude me because, and ONLY because I do not own a
Harley.  My bike is referred to as a 'Rice Grinder' even though it has fewer
Japanese parts as do their Harley's.  They treat me and other non-Harley
owners as non-cyclists.  I've been on several Poker Runs with this group and
have seen first hand the way Harley riders interact.  The reason I attend
the primarily Harley events is because it is so funny watching them interact
with one another.  They are the fakest people I know.  Do in part to the
type of motorcycle they own.  A friend of mine owned several Japanese bikes
and just recently sold his last Honda and bought a Harley, just to fit in.
Within a couple months he as spent all of his residual income on accessories
and tattoo work.  He now has a bad-guy attitude and struts around in his
Harley apparel.  I think its laughable.

Sorry I babbled too long.....
H. Rollins
00 ST