Re: [ST] Re: for your consideration

>It was a MOVIE, people can do more than one thing, because it it a MOVIE,
>i.e.  NOT REAL. ;-)  It may have been STeve or Bud, or Arnold for that
>matter.  Because it was a MOVIE.

After watching a movie (The Majestic -
http://www.a-victorian-inn.com/the_majestic.html) being made in my
neighborhood for the last three months, I know a lot about Hollywood and
their fakery.

My point was it SHOULDN'T have been Steve. I didn't say it couldn't have
been him. Now if he had a full face helmet on it wouldn't mattered who
actually did the stunt. But since he wasn't wearing any helmet at all, it
would have been a bit silly to show Steve sliding down the road on a
motorcycle at the same time he is supposed to be driving a car. You can see
the guy well enough that I think if it was Steve you would have recognized
him, and it really didn't look like Steve. Of course back in 1968 people
didn't have VCR's and DVD's so maybe it was him and they thought they could
get away with it.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com