[ST]Triumph Quiz (was Motorcycle HIStory)

>I thought his AMF-era Harley was fun to ride. No need for more than 4
>gears with that kind of torque. But it was slow, lousy brakes, and
tough to
>corner with.

yep, yep, yep. It still amazes me, I lived with drum front and rear for
all those years. Technology is a wonderful thing. For all their
shortcomings and bashing Harley gets on list. I wonder how many folk
remember, owned or ever rode the original Triumphs?
You (KenM) mentioned owning the T160, and I had a murder of T120R's.

How many ST listers had Bonnevilles, Tiger 250's or T160 triples?
Remember them fondly?

How many of you ever owned Harley D's , enjoyed them, then moved on? was
it fun?

Have you ever asked a Squid or Poser to join up for a real short ride,
like 200 ~300 miles? Did they have fun? Did they start riding after
that? Did you never hear from them again?

Does anyone know where their Zener Diode is?

Peace,
Andrew

ex-HD guy, that loves to ride.