Re: [ST] Harly and rest of the world

I think you have missed the point of the article, it is the Harley riders
that have their heads up their ass regarding other bikes and their riders.
Don't try to make it sound as if we are the intolerant ones. If you live in
an area that 97% of Harley riders wave you are pretty much on your own. I
think it is the 3% that wave, they are obviously the motorcyclists that ride
Harleys rather than Harley riders. As far as a poll to see how we are seen
by Harley riders, who cares. I really couldn't care less how they see me,
they usually only see me in the distance anyway.
They live in their own little dream world where Harleys are the only bike
and no-one else matters. I have met and know enough of them to know this to
be fact not prejudice on my part. That is not to say they are all like it, I
have 2 friends that ride Harleys and are really nice guys but they haven't
been infected by the bug and are intelligent enough not to be.
I'm sorry if I offend somebody but it pisses me off when a biker tells me
that I'm not a real biker unless I ride what he rides.
Rant mode off.    ;-)
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple