Re: [ST] How stupid would it be?

 > How stupid would it be for me to put new tires on the bike the same
 > day I leave on a trip?  If it matters, I expect to do something much
 > closer to touring than hardcore canyon-carving.

i can't imagine why it would be a problem.  as always, take it easy
until you're sure you've gradually scrubbed in the whole tire surface.
(i.e., 50 to 100 miles, but if it's all highway, don't assume the edges
are scrubbed.  :-)

my concern would be the logistics of getting the job done while i
was itching to get on the road, but that's a different issue.

paul