Re: [ST] 01' Sprint ST antifreeze leak issue, PT 2.

Yeah, I woulkd if the dealer was close by, but he's about 40 miles, or an
hour away.  Since I work 8-4/5PM, its tough to get down there before he
closes.

I did call the dealer, and he told me to take off the sidepanel, and see if
the leak is happening at the bottom of the overflow bottle.  He said he has
seen a few of them with loose hoses.  If it isn't that, he said to bring it
on down either way.  I'm going to take a look at it tonight, and if it's not
the bottle, I'll be calling in sick to drop off the bike later this week! :)

Scott