[ST] Re: Harley riders and other miscreants

 >>> What do you think of Black people, the Jews, Ford truck owners,
Catholics, Republicans, over weight people, those who own guns.....
thin White Atheists, Democrats who drive Dodge trucks, those who
don't own guns, Harley riders, poseurs, etc. ad infinitum <<<

    Every riding acquaintance that I enjoy falls into one of these
categories!  My pet peeve?.... guys who aren't allowed to go for a
day's ride in the twisties without their wife or S.O. on the back!

    Don't regard death as the loss of your life,.. rather,
think of it as never having to buy another greeting card;

                                      doggydo    - - - o%\o