[ST] Life in the sorta fast lane. w/o ample horn!

Im in total agreement w/Scott and Eric here.
lets accept the differences and move on, this whole HD
thing really got a few folks super uptight..(Im not
fat, jewish or black, but I do have a Ford truck and
several firearms.. so Im still different I guess
hehehehe) I think we are all adults here and
appriciate the differences... anyhow, on to bigger and
better things.. PLEEEZ HELP!!! this factory horn
sucks. it works well in slow around town traffick, but
it is useless at hiway speeds, it needs to be loud
enough to bring someones attention off the cell phone
and back to the road!! I read threads about a swap,
does anyone have any pics available of this swap
already done? I need to do it soon, befor I get killed
by a habitual cell phone driver! its actually one of
the first bikes I have owned w/any horn at all.
but in King CO. its needed!  Thanks to any who can
post or email a pic.

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST  (felony eluding-red)
66manx new1776cc(4sale)
92 ranger 4x4 (4sale)
94 fresh 5.0 HO eng 351 heads(4sale)
gotta sell all toys for school to contiune.. but hey,
lets have priorities.. THE BIKE STAYS!!!!   :)