From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric
Sheley
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 11:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Life in the sorta fast lane. w/o ample horn!

At 07:11 PM 5/7/01 -0700, Tony B. wrote:
>better things.. PLEEEZ HELP!!! this factory horn
>sucks. it works well in slow around town traffick, but
>it is useless at hiway speeds, it needs to be loud
>enough to bring someones attention off the cell phone
>and back to the road!! I read threads about a swap,
>does anyone have any pics available of this swap
>already done? I need to do it soon, befor I get killed
>by a habitual cell phone driver! its actually one of
>the first bikes I have owned w/any horn at all.
>but in King CO. its needed!  Thanks to any who can
>post or email a pic.

Tony,

Blake did a really nice write up of his Hella horn installation (thanks
Blake!!). Pics, information etc are available at

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/hella/

The site is not linked to the site yet, so you have to follow the link
above to see the page. Some of the images are large, so be patient.

- -Eric

*