Re: [ST] Helmets

Greetings Eric,

I have had a Dainese Ergon Racing (Hodgson) helmet for two years.  VERY light,
quiet (although I wear ear plugs for anything longer then a 20 min ride), and can
change shields in about 30 seconds.  I had a Shoei X-8 before this, it is a little
quieter then that; however, it is much lighter.  Great selection can be found at
http://www.mcaleicester.co.uk/dainese/dainesehelmets.htm
Best of luck Eric, a lot of choices out there.

Regards,

Scott

abell06@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> >Any input would be appreciated.  Looking for something fairly light,
> good
> >ventilation, and easy shield change mecanism.
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> I just got a RF-900, it's very comfortable and lightweight.
> For prices  www.helmetharbor.com   can't be beat!!!
>
> Andrew

- --
Dealing with yourself, use your head;
When dealing with others, use your heart;
Anger is only one letter away from danger.