Re: [ST] Re: heated grip power

 > Went riding yesterday so did not see this until today.  I found all the
 > plugs next to the head lights.  I did not have to remove the tank, just the

okay, i'm baffled.  the only connector i can find in the nose anywhere
is this one:
    http://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/photos/temp/connector.jpg
is this the one for the grips?  as i mentioned before, it doesn't seem
to carry switched power -- only unswitched.  something tells me the
triumph kit must come with a relay or something?

 > ... Hope this helps, do let us know if they heat evenly!!!

they should.  i'm installing Kimpex under-grip wraps.  charles lewis, from
this list, kindly sent me his spare throttle grip so that i could use
two matching grips for the installation.  i even reused his throttle sleeve
as the "shim" on the left side, so the two sides are about as well matched
as they can be.

paul