[ST] Helment comment, Coolant leak - Yes

The only downside to Arai IMHO is the shield change system. Now I know the
'tool-less system' is an innovation and an engineering MARVEL but frankly I
don't think it works very well. I have seen pit crew members at AMA events
switch out shields (on Arais) with one hand and in about 3 seconds. I'm not
sure if they sit around and practice all day or what. I absolutely love my
Quantum E but that 'feature' is a PITA. Admitedly I am not the most
dexterious so I'll own up to 50% of the difficulty but no more.

Also suffering coolant on swingarm problem. It seems most prevelant when I
am really hammering twisties; never noticed it from commuting. I have not
investigated where it may be coming from.

Apex Dawg