[ST] Removing Superglue

Andrew,
    I worked in electronic circuitboard manufacturing until I was laid off
last week after 21 years (great severance). Loctite makes a solvent for
"Superglue". They don't call it "Superglue" (Loctite gives every adhesive a
number) as that is a specific brand name. They (Superglue, Krazy Glue,
etc...) are all the same and glue fingers together better than anything
else. Find a Loctite adhesive distributor and you will be home free. It
comes in a small glass bottle, so I suspect it is not cheap.
    3M makes adhesive remover for pressure-sensitive (tape, stickers,
etc...) adhesives.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------