[ST] _fast_ mailorder OEM parts?

are there any mailorder places that have a _complete_ stock of
common triumph parts (not just "accessories"), and which can
deliver them _quickly_?  (like overnight?)

this clutch cable incident has prompted me to look for such a
place.  first, of the 7 or so dealers i called on saturday morning,
_none_ had an ST clutch cable in stock.  my dealer, of course, had
to wait 'til monday to talk to triumph about ordering one.  parts
from triumph normally take a week to 10 days to get to him.  and
then i have to go and get it.  (he actually implied that because it
was a warranty item, the cable might be in sooner.  we'll see.)

this is all very well when i'm at home, and have another bike i can
ride, or (gasp) a car i can drive.  but if i'm on a long trip (these
_are_ touring bikes, right?) i'd be SOL.  it really irks me that
none of the dealers i called stocked a _cable_.  this is a wear item!
i'll bet they don't stock brake or clutch levers either.  and then they
wonder why people don't like their services.  it's because they're not
_providing_ a service.  they're just in the way.

sorry for the rant.  if someone has a parts source they're willing
to share, i'm ready...

paul