[ST] Triumph Rear Seat Bag

Yo, Doggydo,

Is is the same bag as was perched on the back of that RS in the Cycle World Adventure Travel mag?  I was wondering about that, since the article's author stated that it was Triumph luggage.  I could see the logos on the Tank Bag, and the saddlebags looked remarkably familiar, but not the big lump above them.  It looks like a pretty useful critter to have, only there was no sign of it in the 2001 Accessories catalog that arrived the next day.

Otherwise, I'll have to come up with some other bag...  Maybe I'll just take one of my army duffles and add some buckles to it.  It wouldn't be the first Triumph to go wandering about with an OD duffle bag on the back!