Re: [ST] Sudden Low Idle/stalling?

>I found it would not idle unless I kept the throttle
>slightly open, it would die at the traffic lights unless I did so.  When
>warm, things improved as it would idle, but at a *very* low rpm - again,
>almost dying.  The power delivery seemed as good as usual.

This been reported a few times. I've had it happen twice and both times
turning it completely off and then on again solved it. Theory is that the
computer loses track of the throttle sensing. Make sure to start it with no
throttle, and always turn it off using the key, not the kill switch.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com