[ST] Horns-n-accident avoidance

Thanks to all the info, email and links. very
helpfull, I will do it this weekend as I get the time.
I agree w/another poster that the twist grip is the
best defense against inattentitave motorists. as well
as the mind bending brakes! In town my escape route
was blocked by aonther motorist, the horn worked to
make my presence known and saved some dammage/injury.
In a hiway situation recently I would have liked a
better horn. this would have saved me from having to
make an unsafe manuver... WE need all safety
advantages e can get. in heavy traffic, its hard to
predict what every idiot will do and at what time,
jsut remember, Cell phones are a bad thing on the
road! Peace, keep the rubber side down!! (thanks for
all info)

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST  (exibition driving-red)