Re: [ST] Sorry

"Jack Hays" <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well Bill, sorry about the fall and injury.

Thanks Jack.

Thomas had already left for the airport before we saw this.  Thanks (on his
behalf) for the generous offer, but he already had it covered.

> FYI, I'll take both screens, no problem there. Just sorry you picked
> such an inexperienced, ex buddy, so called rider, to bust your scoot:-)

Ha ha ha!

> Actually, the same thing happened to me years ago on Central Expressway
> during a hail storm on my bike but I missed the trash can! So sorry.

T and i have replayed the scene dozens of times.  Only conclusion we came to
was I might have been able to do a massive stoppie and avoid it ... maybe
... and only if I was skilled in the squiddly arts.  Or, I might have tried
that and hit it anyway.  Or not controlled the stoppie.  Or ...

Girls and boys: this is why we wear gear and have insurance.

> Glad everyone survived. Help is I can. Let me know.
> Bill, get well so we can rib you at the Rallye!

:-)  I'll be there, one way or another.

- --
Bill (waiting for evening Vicodan to take effect)