[ST] Re: (ST) Helmets

I bought two Shoei RF-800's about two years ago.  I'm pleased with them.  I
also put a "Quiet-Rider" on mine which I think helps a lot.
But you mention the Chatterbox and that's where I won't go again!  Bought
the Chatterbox Pro and two of the full-face sets.  Took the time to remove
the liners, install the helmet sets and do a nice sanitary job.  Put it
together.  The thing's never worked worth crap.  Could never hear my
passenger and she could never hear me.  The audio auxiliary cable has never
worked either.  So until I find some other better intercom/communication
set-up, the Chatterbox was simply a waste of time, money, and the effort of
carefully cutting two helmet liners!  What a rip-off.  However, when single
riding I find great pleasure in my Diamond Rio 500 mp3 player with a nice
set of Sony earbuds under the Shoei!
Regards,
Eric (is it me, or are there a bunch of Erics on this list???)
Portland, Oregon