[ST] schematic help

anyone have a service manual with a schematic handy?

i probed around on the connector that i believe is the grip connector
last night, and i'm hoping someone can confirm something for me.

the connector has three wires:  middle is black, and is ground.  purple
is 12V hot, all the time.  the third is green with a red tracer, and
i _think_ this is switched to ground by the ignition -- i.e. it's ground
when the ignition is on, and floating otherwise.  (i'm typing this from
memory -- i _might_ have the colors of the purple and green/red wires
reversed in my head, but the functions are right.)  can someone tell
me if this is all correct?

i'll have more time to probe some more tonight, and hope to wire up
my relay and grips when i've figured it out, so if you read this message
much past thursday, i'll probably already be all set.  :-)  (and i'll
be getting my own manual "soon" -- for some dealership definition of
"soon".)

paul