Re: [ST] schematic help

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Fox" <pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> maybe i'll use a more
> obviously switched wire to control my grip relay.  or i may wait until
> i get my schematic in my manual, too.  it's warm enough to wait a week
> or two for the grips.  :-)

I assume the Triumph heated grips also use a relay.  It makes sense that the
ECU would want to ensure the heated grips are *not* on during certain
operations (eg. starting).  Unfortunately the shematics don't show anything
'beyond' the heated grip connector (no relay and certainly no heating
element(s)), so I don't really think you'll be any better off if you wait
for your manual.

Maybe someone that has the Triumph option can tell you more about this.
Perhaps there is a schematic that comes with it.  I don't have the heated
grips so I can't do any more than provide an educated guess.

Neil