Re: [ST] Hell yes, I want to do this!

Hey Bill;
Here's another STer glad you are OK and going to keep riding.

I must admit, between this list and the T5Net list I am a little nervous --
lots of crashes lately.  We just decided that my SWMBO is going to be riding
my ST after I get an '02 Daytona -- boy am I excited -- but she crashed her
Ducati 900 twice before (totalled it the last time) and I am anxious for
hers, mine, and everyone's safety.

I suppose we all need to wear the gear, etc., and be careful, but you were
being careful.... and crashes happen.

Anyway, glad you are better and going to be on the road again.

This week I am putting in the order for the first '02 Daytona in Sonoma
County.  Yipee!

Jon "Grateful Dawg" Stiffler
'00 Sprint ST