Re: [ST] My Day in Hell

Patti,

Sorry you are having to go through this!!  As Steve said, you need to be
moved to the front of the list.  I know the guy has regular customers,
but I know I'd understand if my dealer had to go out of the way for
someone from out of town and it pushed my bike a little further down the
line.

The problem HAS to be fixed!!  What has the temperature been outside
when each of these incidents had happened?  Yesterday obviously it was
quite hot.  I don't know why that would have anything to do with it, but
you never know, and at this point, I figure all the information you can
give them would help.

Take care, and I hope you and Booh are back on the road soon!

Lisa