Re: [ST] Helmets

Previously, you (Erik Miner) wrote:
> Bill just remember that Arai has TWO DIFFERENT SHELL SHAPES. The RX7
> and Quantum will fit differently than a Signet. If you find the
> Signet more comfortable than you have a"long Oval" head shape and a
> top Shoei model should also be considered ( XSP-II, X-Tec, Z-II)

Yes, that's why I want to go to a shop that has lots of stock to figure
out what head shape I am and get the best vented, full-face with
removable liner that fits.  I won't compromise fit even for better
venting!

Another possibility for me would be to stick with HJC (which seems to
fit real well) and go to the new AC-10 which has a removable liner and
supposed to be even better venting.

I was looking at all the cool graphics, and thinking about how Thomas's
lid was much cooler than my blue helmet and how I want to be cooler but
not go all the way to plain white.  So now I'm thinking maybe I'll get a
white helmet and get it custom painted.  Not sure what I want or how to
find someone to do it though.  But I'll have time to think while this
heals.

Eric Sheley: how did you find the guy who did all your work? I suppose I
could drive over some Saturday.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL