[ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

Hi,
    Glad the injuries weren't more serious. I hope everything works out with
insurance and healing. A few observations on the pictures:

1) They had an amazing amount of stuff in that F150 (or F250). It looks like
a great job of packing, except of course, for the "bucket o' trowels. It
pays to sweat the details. Construction crap seems to be the thing I see
flying out of trucks the most. Plastic 5 gallon pails are good for putting
thing into, bad for staying put.
2) The BRG bike looks beautiful out in the daylight. Hope it gets restored
to its previous state.
3) Topbox on the blue bike really sits high. I can see where it would be a
detriment to aerodynamics and gas mileage, but a nice backrest for the
passenger. I was going to get one this year until they told me the price had
gone from $400 to $500. I think I will stick with a tailbag on the rack.
4) Nice job on the pics. They downloaded quickly and were sharp and bright.
I really like the one where the horsey guy is apparently describing with
body English the last moments of the accident. You should frame that one. It
will make a great conversation piece as in: "What the heck is the deal with
this guy?"

Good luck with everything,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------