[ST] 15w oil for RaceTech

	One of the things I had done while my ST was in for her 12k service was
to swap the fork oil from 7w to 15w. I have RaceTech 1.00 Kg/mm springs and the
emulators with 2 turns of preload. I had considered going from 7w to 10w oil,
but on the advice of some fellow listers I trust I went to 15w and it feels
just right. Granted, I just got it back from the shop today so I haven't gotten
a chance to really work it yet, but it feels like I think it should. That
confidence is probably worth more than any ten arguments about why some other
weight oil would stick better - it just feels right. For what it's worth, I
still have the stock rear shock and am happy with it. No plans to upgrade to
Ohlins any time soon, which will make the wife happy, of course.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA