[ST] Western Rallye

Hi Marc,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you.  I've been running in
about 5 different directions.

Your girlfriend is certainly welcome to ride with you on Saturday.  We
would ask that she register for the Rallye as a passenger, though.
Believe it or not, the $30.00 fee for the passenger is approximately
what it will cost us for the t-shirt she'll receive and the dinner
she'll get on Saturday night.  We try to cover our other costs with what
we charge the riders.

If you have any other questions, let me know.  I probably will not
answer until the first part of next week as we're heading to the RAT
Raid in Bandera, TX this evening!

Lisa