RE: [ST] Speeding in Colorado

Not true at all, unless something has changed recently.  20 over just means a higher fine and more points (unless you're out of state, then I don't think the points hit your license).

Around six years ago, I got a ticket for doing 70 in a 45 (in my car), and went to traffic school to reduce the points from 6 to 3.  The officer conducting the traffic school told a story of a motorcyclist that was pulled over for doing 130 in a 55.  Apparently, the speeder was a professional motorcycle racer (not that it justifies the speeding), wearing the appropriate gear and all, and just got a ticket.

Dan Wolf (Dawg Howse)
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO