Re: [ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Eric Sheley wrote:

> At 11:48 AM 5/8/01 -0400, The Flowers wrote:
> >Oh, the bike.  Might be a write-off.  Possibly frame is twisted (rear
> >sub-frame).  :-(  All right-side body work abraided, and all metal bits.
> >Muffler is mangled, ripped open at leading edge.  Rear brake lever snapped
> >off.  Bar-end weight, mirror, etc.
>
> Hey Thomas, how did that 3M film hold up ? ;-)

Held up fine, still on my desk here, after all the pain to get it
here quickly and I did not have the time to put it on :-(

> Bill, glad to hear that you are ok. Hey if you have to crash, best to do it
> on someone else's bike !! - remind me to not let you try out my Sargent
> seat....

Although I would still like to try it out. If Bill's doc's fears
are correct, he might not be at the rally, this is not good. Lets
just all pray to the bike gods that he has a speedy recovery!

> Again, glad to hear that there were no serious injuries...

Just a thumb and a ego and a sore hip/neck.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664