Re: [ST] broken exhaust header

> Just a comment about asking Triumph to pay for this and that. Do we really
> think we are getting something for nothing? Who actually pays for the
items
> we want replaced under warranty conditions? We do. The next time we buy
> something from Triumph, we pay for it. Triumph simply passes these costs
on
> to the price of their products, like the future bikes and  parts. I fully
> understand Triumph standing behind their product, but I sense we sometimes
> are trying to get something for free and nothing is free. I am sure
everyone
> here already thinks we pay a little more for Triumph products than we
would
> like.
> Mike

I can see where you are coming from, but in the case of the failing headers
I see this as the result of bad design. If something fails because of normal
wear then fine but I don't expect to pay for a "designer's" mistake.

I think we all paid a premium on our bikes for the "Triumph quality", so I
expect them to honour it.

Regards, Ian
Kent, England