[ST] For those who experienced the ST antifreeze leak....

Hello everyone!

Well, after a good week worth of riding, the antifreeze leak problem is
still there, alive and well.

The dealer recommended that I drain the antifreeze bottle, claiming that it
is extra liquid and its not really needed.  However, the manual clearly
states that it must be filled between the 'LOW' and 'MAX' on the bottle.

This leads me to the question:

Those of you who experienced the antifreeze leak on your STs, once they
reached the point where they stopped leaking, was there any antifreeze left
in the reservoir bottle?  was it between 'LOW' and 'MAX'?  To me, draining
the bottle seems like a mickey mouse fix for an obvious issue, but maybe I'm
wrong?  I've tried to find the leak but have been unable to spot it.  Grrrr!

Besides the leak, the bike has been OUTSTANDING!  I LOVE this bike! :^)

Thank you for your time everyone, and have a great weekend!

Scott
01' Sprint ST (Blue)