Re: [ST] RE: (ST) For those who experienced the ST antifreeze leak...

Ok...
"Houston, we've got a problem..."

My coolant is BELOW the 'LOW' mark already.  Damn.  I guess it's time to
bring it back to the dealer.  I'm not going to accept 'draining the bottle'
as a fix, either! :)  That just seems outright wrong.

Thanks for the input!

Scott