Re: [ST] antifreeze leak

Thanks John!  Someone else mentioned the cap as well.

Hmmm... I'll find SOMETHING I can jam in there and see if it stops.

Thank you for the info... seems strange that a brand new 01' would still do
this, but the dealer did mention to me "DO NOT FILL THE BOTTLE" before I
left on my virgin ride.  Coincidence?  I think not. ;)

I'll try that tomorrow and let you know how it works.

Scott