[ST] Cruizer.... I heard a cool rumor today

I was in a local Triumph dealer today.. I asked the
sales rep about the "new model" coming out... he
sounded certian...
is it gonna be:
A cruiser....... yes
big cruiser......yes
2.0L.......... unknown exactly @ this time, but big.
(cool part) engine transversly mounted: NO!!! I didnt
ask that , he just told me.. IF this is fact, this
could be a very distinctive model. It would not
resemble a UJM or an HD (remiscent of the old indian 4
cyl maybe?)he sounded certian about it. OK, Im anxious
now!
we can hope it will be as cool as it sounds like it
might be. If the 955 has all that user friendly torque
that it does.. what kind of numbers could be assc.
with a significantly larger triple? hehehe YIPPYYY I
feel like a 5 year old the night befor X-mas! I dont
care for rumors but this ones got me going....

Tony Burke
00' Sprint (+5 ft/lb-red)