Re: [ST] Re:Triumph quality?

Triumph very early on got a well deserved reputation for quality, the only
problems I have with the quality of my bikes is that the paint has peeled
off the sump which I think wasn't helped by a couple of salty British
winters. Apart from that they are great.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple