RE: [ST] Cruizer.... I heard a cool rumor today

Hate to disappoint you guys but I live near to the Triumph factory and we
often see development bikes out on the road being tested, sometimes they
don't look anything like the production models but something that
distinctive would stand out a mile but sad to say nothing remotely similar
has been spotted. Plus it would be almost impossible to keep something like
that hidden from the British Bike Press and nothing has been reported -
sorry guys, I think it's all wishful thinking on some ones part.