[ST] RE: (ST) RE: (ST) Aftermarket cans with panniers

How do you like the sound and performance of the TBR pipe?  Did you notice
any performance gains?

     Eric,

     I love the looks and sound of the TBR can.
     The oval C5 produces a lovely rumble that really suits the triple motor.

     As for performance,
     I fitted the pipe and K&N along with a remap for the FI and it the bike
definitely
     feels like theres a few new ponies in there but I'm not sure how much of an
     improvement there really is.

     I can't remember what a stock bike feels like but I do remember being
impressed when the tune was loaded :)

     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software