Re: [ST] Front wheel removal, round 2

Chris,

This is pretty funny.  What is described below is _exactly_ what I did last
night.  On another listers suggestion, I went to Pep Boys to get the Torx
bits, looked for a 19mm hex bit, didn't find one.  I then went over and
picked up an 19mm socket, found matching bolt head, added two nuts
that fit the bolt, put the 19mm socket back on the rack (already have
one).  Total cost: $1.75.

The bolt with locked nuts won't be as easy as a hex bit, especially when
putting things back together and torquing to spec, but I can make it work.

As always, thanks to the list for great help and suggestions!

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA