[ST] Carts, horses & Chinese Fire drills

Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:54:12 -0700
>From: Spicer <spicer@xxxxxxxx>
>
>I can't believe this can be happening! I am really wondering if Triumph
>has put the cart before the horse in selling bikes prior to having a
>service network in place to "properly" deal with customers and the
>warranty issues. This is fast becoming a joke!  Jerry

Triumph HAD the service network in place here in Las Vegas.  Unfortunately, Arizona Motorsports bought the east side dealer, and dropped Triumph in October.  Doing so was a sensible thing for them, simply because they shop was a Honda/Kawasaki/Triumph/Cannondale dealer, and they had no room.  The other dealer, the one Patti is involved with, has been "on the bubble" for some time, and the decision to part ways with Triumph was likely made a few days before Patti showed up.  (Rumour has it that Triumph wasn't very happy with them as a dealer either.)

Hopefully, Triumph USA and the dealer will work things out so that Booh can transport Patti home, rather than Patti transporting Booh home...