[ST] Thanks RobertD

I again like to thank everyone helpng for first bike
models.... we found a learning curve temporary bike
for only $1600. its a well accesorized 85 Honda V30
magna in really nice shape. runs great and fits her
like a glove.. after she is fluent the SV 650 is very
likely as it has been overwhelmingly favored.. but
there are a few others to see that have been mentioned
by other helpfull folks here that sound worth looking
into.  Looking forward to a summer of great riding
w/all local friends!  BTW. stay tuned for update on
Riches Custom Upholstery seat. had another phone
conversation w/this guy today.. he is ultra cool! cant
wait to have this done thursday... looking forward to
ditching the factory seat(poor fit for my backside).
THANKS ALL!!

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST  (High speed insect collection-red)