[ST] Patti

Well after a couple weeks of not checking in on the
list I have just read your entire saga.  I only need
to say that you must have some kind of incredible
patience to put up with all of the problems you have
had with this bike.  You must really love the thing.

Knowing how uptight I get when I have any vehicle
problems (especially brand new ones)  I can only
imagine your frustration level and wonder why you
havn't just gone in and just beat the crap out of
someone yet. (metaphorically of course)

If the rest of the list is like myself we all are
hoping for a happy ending to your saga.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST