[ST] Headers

	I agree with Matt and Steve both. If you want a welded part and your
bike's under warranty then go for it as a warranty repair. If you want a
new header and Triumph is willing to supply one then get it. If you
chose the first and at the time to sell your bike it's noticed and the
buyer shys away don't blame Triumph:-)
	To me it would be which made the most sense to me then and how long
both options took. If it were a new car and the muffler split would we
be willing to have the dealer weld it instead of replacing the muffler?
	My main problem with all of this is why does these three welded pipes
cost $800.00?

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

He looked me right in the eyes
Direct and concise to remind me
To always do what's right