[ST] Tune download and headlight fuses

When I had the #10 tune loaded I asked the dealer about pulling the
headlight fuses and they explained to me that they just hook up a battery
charger while they are downloading.   Sometimes the most simple things
aren't thought of!

This was done a Collins Cycle near Pgh, PA.  If you are in the area you
know we have one dealer going out and this is a Triumph only dealership
that knows what service means so you may want to give them a try.  Also
they had 48 jugs of oil in stock when no one else local had any!

Ken Walter
00ST