[ST] Regarding STAR etc.

I plan
> >to be at both TSRA rallyes, as well as STAR.

Hey all!
I guess it's about time to stop lurking and say hello.  I bought a 01 ST in
Columbus about 1000 miles/3 weeks ago from Hind's. Haven't really had an
opportunity to ride it on any decent roads yet, at least since it is past
break in.  I took it to southeastern Ohio the weekend after I got it but was
really trying hard to observe break-in recommendation. My other bike right
now is a F4 and I was very pleasantly surprised at how lightly the ST
handled and cornered.   Love it so far and have been learning a bit by
reading the list.  I'm happy to see there are some HSTA members on the list
as well.  I'm presently benefits director for HSTA. My wife Ginny (who still
rides an SV) and I will also be attending STAR this year.  Hopefully I can
meet up with some of you guys/ladies and tell some lies.

Later////Jim